Monday 14 April 2008

Round 3 Brisbane Lions vs Swans

Round 3 Brisbane Lions vs Swans

I was really looking forward to this game… I would have liked to have seen it live… I would have liked to have seen the whole game. One of the frustrating things about watching the AFL at my boyfriends place is that he retains control of the remote at all times. As a result I don’t end up watching the game much at all.

It looked to have been a great game, where the Swans followed on from the game against Port by taking control of the game and keeping it.

It’s good to see the newbies step up and play like they’ve been in the senior team for years. Micky O’loughlin is back in exceptional form, and seemed a bit more aggressive than he has for years. Craig Bolton did an awesome job on Jonathon Brown, who had a quiet night as a result.

Next week should be a really exciting game with the Swans Vs West Coast.
Good stuff, can’t wait!!

Brisbane Lions 10 – 11- 71
Swans 13-10- 88

No comments: